The Oast House Farm Snacks franchise fee starts at Just £3000 + VAT
What’s Included ?
- Your initial snack boxes will be placed for you prior to your business starting. You will have a business which will deliver an income from day one.
- Merchandising Boxes on loan during the term of your franchise.
- Post-coded Territory which will allow you to have a large enough area to grow the business further.
- Business Planning & Introduction to Financial Support should you require it.
- Registration for Self Employment.
- Initial stock of Stationery
- Corporate Clothing
- All training and ongoing support
- Business Software System
- Business Operation Manual
- Accounts Operation Manual
- Full accounting support using our bespoke bookkeeping software (Subscription payable)
What Additional cashflow will I need when I start ?
- Your start up stock which is the initial stock placed into customers will need to be purchased prior to starting your business. This stock value will remain an asset to you through the term of your franchise.
- A vehicle of a suitable size such as a hatchback, estate or small van.
- A storage area such as a garage or within a self storage facility.
Your Franchise Fee & Initial Stock will be your only Investment and remains an asset for the duration of your Franchise Agreement
The Oast House Farm Snacks franchise model is unique, your franchise fee and Initial Stock covers the stock placed into customers premises ,training, setup, development & continued support. You will not require any further investment into this business except your own efforts.
No Big Stock Purchases
Being in business for yourself is demanding enough without the worry of cashflow and paying big invoices. We have developed a unique model whereby you only pay for what has been sold the week before and therefore you never need to worry about large invoices that need to be paid. At the beginning of each week we invoice our franchisees for the items sold from the previous week together with the charity donation raised. This amount is then collect via direct debit a few days later therefore eliminating large stock invoices and the need to juggle finances.